St. Martin's Church
Vicar: Revd Rob Axford
contact Rob at robaxford.plus.com or telephone 842175
- Sunday 2nd Passiontide - 9:30am Parish Eucharist
- Sunday 9th Palm Sunday - 8am Holy Communion
- Sunday 9th Palm Sunday - 9:30am Family Service
- Friday 14th Good Friday - 10am Walk from the Chapel to the Church
- Friday 14th Good Friday - 2-3pm Contemplation
- Friday 14th Good Friday - 7pm Oriana Singers
- Sunday 23rd Second Sunday of Easter - 9:30am Family Communion
- Sunday 30th Third Sunday of Easter - 8am Holy Communion
- Sunday 30th Third Sunday of Easter - 9:30am Matins
Every Wednesday 5pm: Evening Prayer
For Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals, please contact the Vicar: Revd Canon Rob Axford at robaxford.plus.com or telephone 842175.
The fifteenth century church is dedicated to the 5th century Saint Martin who served as a Roman soldier and later became Bishop of Tours. The church is thought to have been built on the site of an earlier Saxon church and was extensively restored in Victorian times.